SAFETY KIDS CURRICULUM
The Be a Safety Kid program stresses simplicity, flexibility, and effectiveness. The curriculum is:
It is critical that children receive solid and accurate instruction on personal safety. Safety Kids help accomplish that goal by providing effective and motivating lessons and materials. In contrast to traditional programs which tend to focus on teaching children that strangers are dangerous, the Safety Kids Program is an empirically-driven approach that emphasizes Behavioral Skills Training [BST]. BST's include: modeling, instructions, rehearsal, praise and corrective feedback along with pre and post evaluations.
Be a Safety Kid curriculum
There are two units in the Be a Safety Kid manual:
- Charlie Check-First
- Kind and Caring Kids
Charlie Check-First covers these topics:
- Safety person/safety house
- Home alone skills
- Buddy system (what to do if lost) DOWNLOAD SAMPLE CURRICULUM
- Emergency skills
- Observation skills (what to do if approached)
- Power NO (dares and pressures, drugs, guns, Not OK Touch/Talk)
Kind and Caring Kids covers these topics:
- Self- Esteem and Tolerance
- Conflict Resolution
The Be a Safety Kid curriculum includes all of the following in download format:
- Individual grade level teaching kits [The concepts are fundamentally the same from K-5. However, they are presented in an age-appropriate manner and use different main posters and activities in each grade].
- User-friendly training manual
- List of optional training props (props not included)
- Program songs
- Program posters
- Activity books
Click HERE for a sample of available content. Click HERE to DOWNLOAD SAMPLE CURRICULUM.
All content in the Safety Kids© program is in digital downloadable format. No waiting for shipping of product, CDs, Videos or Books. Start using the Safety Kids© program TODAY!!!
BECOME A SAFETYKIDS SUBSCRIBER, CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.